[xep-support] update and inline-graphic

Marc Logemann list at logemann.org
Thu Jan 19 09:29:11 PST 2006

Hi Bob,

its a pleasure to get support from you. The point is, it looks as the
image is not aligned with the text baseline but some pixels above, but
perhaps i have some lines of spaces at the bottom of the image that
causes this, i will have to recheck this.

I will remove my imageobject property since it has no effect then.

BTW your book arrived today and even i am quite happy with the HTML
version in the net, i wanted to pay for it because of its superb
content. Your book saved me many hours and there is nothing i miss. This
one in tandem with the docbook reference from Norman is really the best
reading material you can get on that topic.

One more simple question to you if i am allowed. I want to create simple
headings like <h1> or <h2> in HTML inside my text but i found no way to
do it. The only thing i saw is some kind of unnumbered section element,
but this is not what i want since its not a section but a heading. Can
you recommend something? Should i go with <emphasis> and define a custom
role or something? But then i would have to modify some stylesheets and
stuff, i hoped to get something that is allready ready to use as heading.

To all the XEP guys. Its really sad to see that there is no response to
my docbench update question. I mean, you guys should really answer this
one...

--

regards
Marc Logemann

--
"Programming is like Sex, one mistake and you support it for a lifetime"