[xep-support] Absolute Positions and Floats

David Lloyd david at bullmedia.com.au
Tue Jan 10 20:20:34 PST 2006

Hi There,

I am trying to achieve the layout as seen in:

 * http://www.bullmedia.com.au/style-guide.pdf

My problem is that I can't think of a way to do it. My first attempt was
to make each block absolutely positioned but this did not work.

The biggest problem I have is with the logo on the bottom right hand
corner of the guide. Essentially, it may be of a different height and
width.

What is meant to happen is that the text in the body copy field should
flow to the left of that particular box.

I've tried:

 * Floating the image
    - but I fall over as I can't float that to the bottom

 * The left hand corners of EVERYTHING else MUST be where they are

Anyone tried to do a layout like that?

DSL