[xep-support] right-to-left index page numbers

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Tue Jan 10 12:44:22 PST 2006

I'm generating a book index for a document with writing-mode="rl-tb", and
I'm using the RenderX extension elements rx:page-index and rx:index-item.
When I use this mode, my page numbers are also output right to left, so that
page number 16 reads "61".  Is this a bug?  If not, is there a way to turn
off that direction reversal for the generated number?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs at sagehill.net