[xep-support] Including a multi-page PDF

Tom Maloney tom at themaloneygroup.com
Fri Jan 6 08:20:05 PST 2006

I am currently creating multi-page documents, which works great.  What I
want to do is create a new "master" PDF, which will include 2 of the PDFs
side by side.  I've tried setting up a table, and using the
fo:external-graphic element, and pointing the src to the PDFs.  It runs, but
it only picks up the first page of each included PDF.

What I want is to capture all pages, and be able to page up/down thru the
new, "master" document.

Is there any way to make this work?

Thanks.
Tom Maloney