[xep-support] Errors in PDF files generated from XEP

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Wed Feb 1 07:03:37 PST 2006

Hello Mats,

(I cannot make the page counter work on PDFs from any version of XEP.)

I really doubt that there is a tool that would calculate color pages and
see if they are adjacent. But you can think of creating one of your own.

The XEP intemediate output format may be used for page counting and
finding non-grayscale elements (not including images) on pages. All with
XSLT. Checking if colored pages are adjacent is also simple.
As for the images, you will need an external tool to see if they are
gray-scale or colored.
See "-xep" output specifier of XEP command line and XEP Intermediate
Format Specification in the reference.

  Michael Sulyaev   mailto:msulyaev at renderx.com
RenderX