AW: [xep-support] Fonts encoding

Ronald.Valersi at soplar.ch Ronald.Valersi at soplar.ch
Sun Dec 17 23:57:08 PST 2006

Hi Alexei,

Previously we used FOP-Renderer. By default FOP also creates PDF with encoding "Identity-H". The solution with FOP to create "Ansi" encoded fonts is to change the encoding of all fonts to "Ansi" first (org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader -enc ansi ..\..\fonts\arial.ttf ..\..\fonts\arial.xml).

Is there a similar way to do this in XEP?

Can this be done with hyphen?

We need ansi-encoding for the PDF-postprocessing.

We switched from FOP to XEP-Renderer because of XEP's enhanced capabilities.
I am sure that there is a solution in XEP also.

Thanks, Ronald