[xep-support] Namespace EXSLT/common not recognized

Benjamin GRISTI informatique at messages.fr
Tue Dec 12 01:18:54 PST 2006

Hello,

I've just downloaded the stylesheets to transform the adobe inx type to
xsl-fo, for web viewing of an indesign document.

Whatever processor I use, the problem is the same, I am told that the
namespace http://exslt.org/common doesn't have any function...

(and this line is in the file given by renderx)

The fact is that I MUST solve that problem and manage to translate my inx
into xsl-fo, and failing is not an option to me.. ;(

So, I need your help (and thanks for those who are going to answer)

PS: please excuse my English, I'm French.

Benjamin GRISTI