[xep-support] %%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: ea ]%% from distiller

David Cramer david at thingbag.net
Mon Aug 21 09:18:27 PDT 2006

Using XEP 4.5, I can generate pdfs fine. When I generate a postscript
file, though, I can't process it with Distiller. I always get an error
like the following (where the specific "OffendingCommand" varies from
doc to doc, but it is some random two character string). I've made the
XEP-generated .ps file and the fo file from which is was generated
available at:

http://www.thingbag.net/foo.zip

Thanks,
David

Start Time: Monday, August 21, 2006 at 10:34 AM
Destination:
C:\workhead\docmodules\mary\stage\enus\frankenhelp\motive-pdf\downdir\foo.pdf
Source: foo.ps
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: ea ]%%

Stack:
-mark-

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
Distill Time: 0 seconds (00:00:00)
**** End of Job ****