[xep-support] Pagination aware

Steve Ylvisaker sylvisaker at CHYconsultants.com
Wed Apr 5 07:36:41 PDT 2006

I have a need to change formatting on a table when it continues on to a
new page. Currently my table-head repeats as I wish. However, my
table-border-top formats only on the first page of the table. I would
like it to repeat with the table-head. Also - I need to repeat and
change the text of my table-caption on subsequent pages. Currently it
prints only on the first page of the table. I need it to print on
subsequent pages with "(continued)" added to the text.

Is there a way to know that I have continued on to a new page with my table?

Thanks in advance
Steve