[xep-support] Printing PDF problem [urgent]

Brian J. Butler bjbutler at bjbsoftware.com
Thu Sep 22 07:15:10 PDT 2005

By the way, opening and saving in Acrobat is a good way to do
compression.  We turn pdf-compression off in XEP and create large
uncompressed PDFs, then compress them with Acrobat using Save|As.  This
technique greatly increases the size of documents we can process.
Without this technique, our renders fail with an Out of Memory error.

BJB

--
Brian J. Butler
BJB Software, Inc.