[xep-support] Support for Auto Table Formatting Styles?

Andrew Sharpe andrewrwsharpe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 05:06:21 PDT 2005

I can't find the version number but it's the one from
the February 2005 MSDN article.  I've attached it.  If
there is a newer version please let me know where I
can find it.

Also attached is an example WORDML file to try.
You'll notice that after the transformation, the
background colours do not come through for the first
table (uses table-auto format) but they do come
through for the second (manual format).  I can provide
step by step instructions for creating the WordML file
if you still need more information.

Thanks for looking into this,

Andrew
Moncton, NB