[xep-support] PDF Output line spacing problem

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Tue Nov 22 02:17:19 PST 2005

Hello Jason,

What you sent is, unfortunately, not a comlete sample, which can produce
  a valid FO.
Nevertheless, the problem is obvious: sometimes you receive empty
blocks, like <fo:block></fo:block>, which just disappear, and do nothing
to preserve space you are missing.
The solution for XEP is simple: add <fo:leader/> before the </fo:block>
in XSL. Hope this helps.

  Michael Sulyaev	mailto:msulyaev at renderx.com
RenderX.