[xep-support] PDF Output line spacing problem

DESEYNE Jacques Jacques.DESEYNE at swift.com
Wed Nov 16 01:27:53 PST 2005

Hello Jason,

Without a small (complete FO) sample demonstrating the problem you observe, it is rather difficult to guess what the cause could be:
overlooking some fine print in a subsection of the W3C XSL-FO standard, a peculiar combination of settings in the FO you produce or
maybe an issue with the rendering engine.
Have you tried to render your FO with a different environment (either public domain or demo versions)? If the output shows up in the
same way, there might be a common cause.

Jacques DESEYNE
Lead Application Engineer
Marketing Support - User Documentation
SWIFT scrl