[xep-support] Keeping table's footer with at least one body row?

Powell, Todd Todd.Powell at hq.doe.gov
Tue Nov 15 10:59:48 PST 2005

I'm using XEP 4.4 and am just wrapping up my XSLT for tables, and
noticed that there doesn't seem to be any automatic handling of when a
table's body rows just barely fit on a page, and the table's
fo:table-footer gets pushed to the next page.  I would like to be able
to do some kind of keep-together, keep-with-next/previous, widow/orphan,
etc. setting that could force a couple of the fo:table-body rows to move
to the next page, too.

It looks especially weird when the table has a header, and all I get on
the second page is the header row(s) and the footer (where I'm placing
my table footnotes).

- Todd
Todd S. Powell
Project Performance Corporation
Principal Analyst
U.S. Department of Energy
Phone: (301) 903-9043 Fax: (301) 903-5186