[xep-support] Problems embedding a Font into PDF depending on the charmap

Alexei Gagarinov agagarinov at renderx.com
Thu Nov 3 02:34:30 PST 2005

Hello Carsten,

We need more information in order to investigate your issue.
Which version of XEP are you using? What is your OS? Could you please send
us sample files (at support at renderx.com): the XSL-FO source document, PDFs
(produced both with "env LC_CTYPE=en_US" and without that), the XEP
configuration file (xep.xml) and problematic fonts (those that cause
exception during rendering).

Best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov
RenderX