[xep-support] XEP Startup Error

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Tue Nov 1 09:28:00 PST 2005

Hello Ray,

This error: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/renderx/xep/XSLDriver"
means that -classpath option in "java -classpath %CP%
com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver ... " call in xep.bat has provided the JVM
with a wrong classpath, and the JVM could not find XEP classes searching
this classpath.
You need to check that "set CP=...xep.jar;..." line in xep.bat points to
the real placement of XEP jars, and that the files exist.

This error could appear, for example, if you moved(renamed) XEP folder
after installation.

Certainly, a clean reinstall of XEP will help.

  Michael Sulyaev	mailto:msulyaev at renderx.com
RenderX.