[xep-support] Formatting problem with XEPAssistant and ActiXEP

Hiral Parikh hparikh at amesondemand.com
Tue May 17 14:23:53 PDT 2005

Hi Mher,
Thanks for your reply!

1. ActiXEP works now with both of your suggestions - renaming the file to
.dbx and updating the DocBookstylesheet rule to use *.xml.
2.  I have added the processing instruction as you mentioned, for both XEP
Assistant and the ASP.NET sample application, but still the same result.

How can I force the ASP.NET sample application and XEP Asst to use saxon as
the transformer?

Thanks,
Hiral