[xep-support] Compilation errors - docbook testsuite

Karsten Ohme widerstand at t-online.de
Wed May 4 19:45:54 PDT 2005

Mher Movsisyan wrote:
>>I tested the trial version of XEP.
>>I tried to compile the file svg.001.xml of the docbook-tests with teh
>>stylesheet docbook.xsl. I get the error in the GUI frontend:
>>
>>docbook.xsl(29,2) (seems to point to ../common/common.xsl)
>>
>>(Also other documents fail.)
>>
>>The strange thing that I also get the same error with Altsoft
>>
>>I first thought this is due to colliding saxon libraries, but aon a
>>other computer is the same problem.
>>

> This is a bug in .NET's XSLT transformation engine. XEPWin uses it for XSLT
> transformation.

Is there a solution? Also saxon complains:
(I translate it literal from German.)

Teh first argument of the non static Java function "insertCallouts" is
not a valid object pointer.
excepting during formating:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: ....

XslDriver works.

>>Apart from this, ActiXEP has problems with its configuration file ... It
>>complains about line 3, when I started it the second time.
>>

> Is there any error messages?

It works now. Don't know why.

Karsten