[xep-support] Wrapping problem with basic-link

Chopra, Manish Manish.Chopra at AirservicesAustralia.com
Tue Mar 22 19:50:38 PST 2005

Hello
I am using following fragment for creating an index. I have a long
string which shrinks instead of wrapping. If I change 'basic-link' to it
works fine but I lose me link.
Is there any other way around to make it wrap.

<fo:table-cell wrap-option="wrap">
	<fo:block>
	<fo:basic-link color="{$basic-link-color}"
internal-destination="{$file-id}" 	wrap-option="wrap">
		<xsl:apply-templates select="*|text()"/>
	</fo:basic-link>

Cheers
Manish