[xep-support] <no subject>

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Wed Jun 29 23:42:16 PDT 2005

Hello Steve,

This bug was fixed in one of the latest builds of XEP 4.3. I suggest
you to upgrade to XEP 4.4 (that's the current version) - I believe
everything will work fine then.

Note that this bug reveals itself only then you try to embed remote
PDF as an image while using in-memory caching (TMPDIR=none) and has
linearization turned on (H4PDF.LINEARIZE=true).
Despite that the bug is fixed now I suggest you to specify proper
writable temp directory. It is a good practice anyway unless you are
working on a disk-less system or the suchlike.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX