[xep-support] Re: svg size parameters

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Thu Jun 16 01:56:30 PDT 2005

Hello Randy,

Your image is scaled with respect to its width. If your image is too
tall to fit into the page it will be dropped because of overflow.
That's why height/width ratio defines whatever image is visible or not
- all your images are scaled to have width match available space.
"Wide" images have relatively small height and their height is reduced
enough to make it fit into page. "Tall" images also scaled to have
required width, but they remains too tall to fit and thus disappear.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX