[xep-support] XEP processing instruction bug?

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Wed Jun 15 09:00:25 PDT 2005

Hello Geoff,

Actually it is an omission in our documentation. The phrase in
documentation you refer to should be read as:
 "The instruction should be placed at the top of the document, before
 or right after <fo:root> element."

In your case putting PIs after the root element is the right thing
(that's what I was doing the same in my tests).
We will fix XEP documentation - thanks for pointing this out.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX