[xep-support] how to use -Xmx switch? -- or some other fix?

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Fri Jun 10 02:34:28 PDT 2005

Hello, Susan.

This sounds strange but yet possible.
Try formatting sample files shipped with XEP and stored in
examples/xmlspec/ folder. These are known to go fine without -Xmx at
all (at least they do on my machine). Do you run out of memory on
these files?
If so, there must something be wrong with your
installation, environment, java version etc.
If not, please send us your FO (that makes OOM) zipped off-list to
support at renderx.com, I'll take a look of what could be wrong.
Could it be so that your XSLT has an error and produces something
(FO) valid but really huge?

 Michael Sulyaev                          mailto:msulyaev at renderx.com
RenderX