[xep-support] Error code: what does it mean?

David Priest priest at sfu.ca
Wed Jul 13 08:21:17 PDT 2005

Whoa!  I just went to archive the fonts and, looking to see if the file
size would be acceptable, discovered that they are all 1Kb files!

No wonder they're not working: something nuked them.

Sorry for the false report.  Obviously, the fault is entirely on my
system.  And, in my opinion, quite bizarre.  I'm guessing CVS did nasty
things to them.

My apologies,
   david