[xep-support] XEP Engines & Enamsse...

Arup Vidyerthy arupv at limehouse.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 07:56:27 PDT 2005

Thanks for your help earlier on. EnMasse is now perfectly integrated! Error
handling also seems pretty good.

Just one last question. Our application's publishing process is mainly
involves three steps

Step 1: Prepare a big XML document ready to be transformed
Step 2. Transform this XML to FO
Step 3. FO to PDF (XEP)

For us step 2 & 3 are the most demanding. Obviously with EnMasse we have
managed to isolate step 3. I was wondering if there was any provision for
carrying out step 2 as well. Can I extend EnMasse in anyway to be able to do
this...?

Kind regards...
Arup