[xep-support] Image Quality

Jez Brewster jezbrewster at datamonitor.com
Thu Jan 27 08:30:19 PST 2005

Hello

Thanks for your responses Michael and Jost; I appreciate the speed of your replies.

Does RenderX aim to improve support for PNG images (and other raster types etc) in a later release?  We are using version 3.8; does version 4.0/4.1 improve on the rendering capability with these types, PNG in particular?

Thanks

Jez Brewster
Senior Developer
eBusiness Development