[xep-support] Masterpage for chapter start

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Thu Feb 10 08:54:38 PST 2005

Hello Henk,

Attached is a working example of this technique, described by Chris
Cosentino in the previous message (except that I do not differ odd and
even pages in this file). You can specify different masters for any
combination of

"page-position"         = first | last | rest | any | inherit
"odd-or-even"           = odd | even | any | inherit
"blank-or-not-blank"    = blank | not-blank | any | inherit

 Michael Sulyaev                       mailto:msulyaev at renderx.com

 Michael                            mailto:msulyaev at renderx.com