[xep-support] Table-of-contents issue

Michael Smith msmith at speedlegal.com
Mon Feb 7 18:10:28 PST 2005

Martin Holmes wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>> Use the initial-page-number attribute on fo:page-sequence to set the
>> first page number to 1 on your second page-sequence (the one you're
>> using for the main content pages).
>

> I'm already doing that; the page numbers on the actual pages show up
> correctly (the first page of the main sequence is numbered 1), but the
> TOC citations are wrong (the first item shows up as on page 3).
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Martin,

Sorry, looks like I misread what you were trying to do. Oops. Rereading
it, what you originally said was fairly clear, so sorry for the confusion.

I think what you're doing should work (according to my reading of the
spec, anyway). Perhaps it's a bug - in which case, saying what version
you're using would probably be helpful.

Mike