[xep-support] Flow back to previous page

Jost Klopfstein jost at axostech.com
Thu Feb 3 10:05:47 PST 2005

Thanks Alexei and David.

This approach is promising, however, I am not sure if the page numbering
will be correct and the TOC / Index will point to the correct pages after
assembling the pages from half A5 sub-pages.
Is it the output generator which inserts the page numbers? Or do I have to
parse in the intermediate format every page and insert new page numbers and
change all the page number references?

Intermediate format
p1
p2