[xep-support] Spacing out graphics inside a block

Mark Cilia Vincenti mark at gfi.com
Wed Dec 21 00:44:33 PST 2005

I've found the exact problem now. It's the solution which I don't know.
The problem is that at the end of each line, there will be a  .
This does not allow the rightmost image in each line to touch the
rightmost part of the block.

And because I'm using justification, the width of   is dynamic.
That's why they're not getting aligned.

Is there a way images can wrap without putting in characters between
them?

I want to have:

<fo:block><fo:external-graphic .../><fo:external-graphic
.../><fo:external-graphic .../><fo:external-graphic
.../><fo:external-graphic .../><fo:external-graphic
.../><fo:external-graphic .../><fo:external-graphic .../></fo:block>

wrapping and justified