[xep-support] Problem with mime type application/xep

Ignatius, Jacob jacob.ignatius at tso.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 03:41:55 PST 2005

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to output the XEP intermediate format
with the mime type "application/xep".

My code goes like this:

formatter.Format(inFile, sSystemId, "application/xep", outFile);

I've tried "application/XEP" and "application/xep" but neither work and
I get an execption saying "Unsupported format type".

What do I need to do?

Jacob.

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only.  It may
contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested
to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.
presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message
is free from such problems.