[xep-support] Image Files

Sajeesh N Kakkat ksajeesh at in.ibm.com
Wed Aug 31 02:02:03 PDT 2005

Hello Jacques,

Thanks ,  we had evaluated this way, but we tend to avoid setting
parameters in XSL Transformation, wanted to see if there is a way to avoid
this and do it within XEP. Is it possible ?

Sajeesh

             "DESEYNE Jacques"
             <Jacques.DESEYNE@
             swift.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  <xep-support at renderx.com>
             owner-xep-support                                          cc
             @renderx.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [xep-support] Image Files
             08/31/2005 10:14
             AM

             Please respond to
                xep-support

Sajeesh,

Specifying an "image base folder" path as a parameter to your XSL
transformation can do this -- this would work with whatever XSL
processor absorbing the FO.

Your XSL templates would contain things like

<xsl:template match="graphic">
  <fo:external-graphic src="url({$imgbasedir}/{@imgfileref})" ... />
</xsl:template>