[xep-support] XML catalogs in XEP

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Tue Aug 30 02:49:40 PDT 2005

Werner,

thanks a lot for your tip, but unfortunately I am not enough XML or Java
savvy to quite understand it. However - by some trial and error - it seems
like somehow xep does "magically" read my xml catalog file without my
interference.

Some few things are still taken from the net (which I can verify by not
defining the proxy), but I haven't yet found a switch to check that.

Still I would like to understand how to use the Sax entity resolver. So
in case it is only a line of code or so and you don't mind, here is what
I use and I would like to tell it to use eg catalog file
/etc/xml/test/catalog.xml. How would I do that ?

My command is:

CP=$JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/xep384_client_academic.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/cryptix32.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/cryptix32-pgp.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/saxon.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/xt.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/xep.jar

$JAVA_HOME/bin/java -classpath $CP \
  -Dcom.renderx.xep.ROOT=$XEP_HOME be.re.tools.XEP \
  -fo $FNAME.fo -pdf $FNAME.pdf

Thanks in advance,
Marc

--
 BioMolSim meeting 2&3 Sep 2005: http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr
 FAX: +33 15841 5026  -  Tel: +33 15841 5176  ou  +33 609 843217