[xep-support] Minimum crop mark width for xep-pdf-crop-mark-width PI?

Rune Enggaard Lausen rune at enggaard-lausen.dk
Fri Aug 19 01:56:26 PDT 2005

Rune Enggaard Lausen wrote:
> Our printer wants crop marks with a line width of 0.25pt. When I use the
> xep-pdf-crop-mark-width processing instruction, I can't see any lines in
> Acrobat Reader and none are printed.

I can add that if I generate PostScript - using the
xep-postscript-crop-mark-width PI of course :-) - 0.25pt wide lines are
printed perfectly. I can even use GhostScript to convert the PS file to
PDF and get the lines visible in Acrobat Reader and in print.

And by the way, I use XEP 4.4, not 4.3 as I stated in the previous mail.

Best regards,

	Rune Lausen