[xep-support] Generate CMYK-only-PDF with Demo Version of XEP

Michael Pfannkuchen mpfannkuchen at iprobe.de
Wed Aug 10 02:20:46 PDT 2005

Hi,

just a short question: is it possible to generate a complete CMYK-color-PDF
file with the Trial version of XEP?

Our goal:
During a business presentation we would like to show the creation of a PDF,
which will then successfully pass a test against the print preflight tool of
Adobe Acrobat 7 (and as follow-up the print-out with a professional digital
printing machine).

The problem:
The automatically inserted RenderX Trial logo includes RGB-colored objects
into created PDF.
Sure, we can explain the problem ... but it's not a very happy situation ...

Thanks for all ideas : Michael