[xep-support] Performance and synchronization

Irving Salisbury III irv at dotech.com
Fri Apr 22 05:47:19 PDT 2005

I didn't do that measurement, but I did start running multiple vms and
have written a load balancer specific to my application.  So, I'll know
more in about 4 hours after we run some performance testing on the
server.  We did some preliminary performance testing and running
multiple vms instead of multiple threads makes XEP scale vs the
contention we were seeing inside one VM.

Irv