[xep-support] I just purchased XEP Engine for Desktop

viking vikingway2deal at mycingular.blackberry.net
Wed Apr 13 01:47:04 PDT 2005

It is critical that I secure static pdf files on the server

1) How do I deliver a static PDF file from a Java servlet to a brower and prevent users from accessing the PDF files other than through that servlet?

2) How do I add the processing instructions to my stylesheet to add security against users modifying, selecting and copying content and saving the pdf file to the hard drive?

Thanks,

Marie E. Patterson

Sent via Cingular Xpress Mail with Blackberry