Réf. : Re: [xep-support] How to disable weblogic console output?

frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com
Thu Sep 30 10:59:53 PDT 2004

Werner Donné:

Does my logger will log thing without print it on the console?  A Logger that do nothing, will not log in my logs files...  Samething for the DevNullWriter.

In log4J, I can put ConsoleAppender or FileAppender on the Logger.  I wish to do the same.  I want to put only file appender on the MyLoggerImpl to be put on the
FOTransformer.

Can you give me more precision?

Anybody else:

Any suggestion will be gladly accepted! :o)

             Werner Donné <werner.donne at re.be>
             Envoyé par : owner-xep-support at renderx.com
                                                                                                                                                                     Pour
                                                                             xep-support at renderx.com

                                                                                                                                                                    Objet
                               Veuillez répondre à                           Re: [xep-support] How to disable weblogic console output?
                             xep-support at renderx.com

Frédéric,

You can write a mute logger and attatch it to the renderer.
So, call setLogger() on FOTransformer with an implementation
of the Logger interface that does nothing. You could also
use the DefaultLogger with a "DevNullWriter" that doesn't
write (handy in other situations as well).

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA
Engelbeekstraat 8