[xep-support] XEP and Saxon8

Alexei Gagarinov agagarinov at renderx.com
Thu Sep 30 09:32:31 PDT 2004

Hello Geurt,

It looks like the input XML document is empty.
Please make sure that your test.xml is correct.

Also you may try to run Saxon as a standalone application:

java -jar C:\XEP\lib\saxon8.jar -o c:\projects\test.fo  c:\projects\test.xml
mystylesheet.xsl

It should generate an XSL-FO document (test.fo).
If the error persists then the problem is in Saxon8 itself or in your
environment, rather than in XEP.

Best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov
RenderX