[xep-support] How to create multiple column in the nested table?

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Wed Sep 22 11:36:07 PDT 2004

I had similar problems when I tried this.  I solved my problems by switching
from using start-indent to margin-left for the indents.  The start-indent
property is inherited by the table cells, because each table cell is its own
reference area.  I actually put start-indent="0pt" on table-header and
table-body to ensure that any ancestor start-indent was not used in the
table.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting