[xep-support] Pinning lines to a specified grid.

Peter Kester peter.kester at daidalos.nl
Mon Sep 20 05:19:06 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have a question about lineheigths. I want my pages to be 50 lines high
(9.5pt per line) and I want the lines to align to this grid.
How can I force that whenever I come across a picture that has a height that
doesnt compy to that grid or a chapter title that has to be in a
font-size/line-heigth that doent comply to this grid.
For instance A picture is  100pt high (10.5 lines). The first line after the
picture doesnt fall onto the grid.
If I print this page in a dual side mode the lines doent register. (There is
a difference between the line on the page with the picture and the line on
the other side of the page)
The same goes whenever I come across a chapter that has fontsettings 14pt on
a 16 pt line.
Is there a way to tell XEP to always connect to a given grid?

Regards,

Peter