[xep-support] Stretchable no break space

David Cramer (Tech Pubs) dcramer at motive.com
Tue Sep 14 21:00:50 PDT 2004

Jirka,
I wonder if this would have the desired effect:
	V<fo:character treat-as-word-space="false" character=" "/>lese
It seems like it would be easier to make the xsl replace &#160; (or a pi you decide on) with a fo:character than to add <fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">V lese</fo:inline> when you see a &#160;. Anyway, I've found fo:character a handy thing in some situations.

David

<snip>