[xep-support] Computer Modern Fonts in XEP

rondeelvantrigt rondeelvantrigt at matterhorn.demon.nl
Tue Sep 14 13:00:39 PDT 2004

Joern,

Thanks! Before I received your answer, I tried to add a new glyph list which
indeed did not work as XEP does not combine characters as TeX does; the
Computer Modern .afm files only contain single characters that cannot be
combined by using the glyph list.
The Latin Modern fonts I downloaded, however, do work in XEP by just adding
them to the xep\etc\fonts.xml list.
Thanks again,

Els