[xep-support] hyphenation problem

Geyrecker Andreas andreas.geyrecker at lexisnexis.at
Fri Oct 29 01:28:07 PDT 2004

Dear All,

we have some special german phrases like

Speise-, Aufenthaltsraum

where we have problems with hyphenation in XEP.
It seems that XEP recognizes the hyphen character and hyphenates like

Speise-
, Aufenthaltsraum

which is not correct.
Is there a way to achieve the correct behaviour:

Speise-,
Aufenthaltsraum

Best regards,
Andi