[xep-support] [docbook-apps] Internal document links - best practices?

Susan Korgen skorgen at intersystems.com
Thu Oct 21 11:28:39 PDT 2004

As in the discussion below, we also produce PDFs from DocBook XML.

How are you folks encoding the links to external web sites?
We have not been able to get these to work in our PDF output files.
The text is there, but they don't work as links.
It would be great if you could send the relevant XSL snippet(s).

Thanks for any assistance,
Susan Korgen
InterSystems
Cambridge MA