[xep-support] Is this error a Saxon error or XEP error?

Hepler Henry H (Contractor) Hank.Hepler at us.army.mil
Wed Oct 20 10:31:11 PDT 2004

I am getting an error: "xsl:param must be the first element within a
template", which is fine but how do I fix it? I have found 2 threads
concerning this and still nothing except go back to Saxon 6.5. This is not a
good option...any suggestions? Trying to fix someone else's XSL-FO...thanks!

Hank Hepler

==
it from your computer.