[xep-support] Announce: Publicly-subscribed XSL Hands-on Training in Europe - October 18-20, 2004 (RenderX list)

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Mon Oct 4 07:05:41 PDT 2004

Hello all!

A quick announcement that I will be delivering (in English!) a one-day
overview/refresher hands-on XSLT course and a two-day in-depth hands-on
XSL-FO course in Helsinki Finland starting two weeks from today, October
18, 2005.  All formatting objects in XSL-FO are described in the two-day
course.  Each course is subscribed separately.  Details linked from our
home page.

Thanks!

cc: XML-Dev, XSL-List, Yahoo-XSL-FO, Antenna House maillist, RenderX
maillist, XML-L

--
Upcoming publicly-subscribed XSL delivery: Helsinki Oct 18-20,2004
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com