[xep-support] XEP 4.0: where do <xsl:message> messages go?

Greg Baryza baryza at intersystems.com
Wed Nov 24 08:20:16 PST 2004

Alexei:

I'll follow up with my own "thank you".  The problem turned out to be
related to a suggestion I made about specifying the logger you want to use
as a command-line option.  David Tolpin suggested I just replace the Logger
class used by RenderX with one of the same name that would be found first
in the classpath search.  Susan had a test version of that Logger in
com/renderx/xep directory that was searched before the xep.jar file.  We
forgot to clear it out once the tests were done.

Sorry for the trouble, but your question put os on the right track.

<G>