[xep-support] SVG DTD bug?

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Sun Nov 21 17:02:08 PST 2004

Thanks, David,
Yes, it was a firewall in my case, and I was able to fix it.

But could I make a feature request?  Why not ship the SVG DTD,  resolver.jar
files, and a small XML catalog, and set up your batch files to use them?  I
think you will have fewer perplexed users.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs at sagehill.net