[xep-support] maximum number of pages in PDF output?

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Tue Nov 9 04:09:22 PST 2004

Hello Susan,

There is no explicit maximum number of pages hardwired in XEP. How
much pages XEP will be able to process defined by the complexity of
the document being formatted and amount of available memory.  To the
best of my knowledge (and as Jim already pointed out) some of our
clients use XEP to format documents several thousands pages long
without any problems. Note also that chunking of big documents is also
a widely applicable strategy since it virtually removes document size
limit.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX